Track my weightloss with me!!

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Thursday, October 24, 2013

So, I haven't been on here for a long long time now, since October of 2011 to be exact!
So much has happened since then!
I won't bore you with all of the details but... I will say am proud. Proud of me,
proud of my husband and proud of my kids.
Life is about making adjustments with all the ebbs and flows.

As for the weight and exercise, it is still a daily thing. When I ended up getting a job back in 2012,
my health and fitness took a back seat. After a while, I started gaining weight and losing the progress
I had made. So now I'm back to square one. Well not exactly. I am not currently running, but
I am exercising and working on the eating. That is my biggest downfall!
Coming here makes me accountable so, I'm back, with at least a weekly check in!
Tomorrow, I weigh my self, and I'll let you know how much I've lost!
In a couple more weeks, it'll be about the measurements! Stay tuned!


No comments:

Post a Comment