Track my weightloss with me!!

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Saturday, October 22, 2011

50 miles.... and more

This isn't about me today. It's about my husband and our two sons. They are going on a 50 mile bike ride today! This activity is for Boy Scouts. If they make it all the way, this will be their third Merit Badge for Bicycling! I love to see them grow and accomplish new things!  I will update you some more when the get back!

On to other news, my youngest Daughter Brianna and I went to her fall carnival at school. Her biggest accomplishment? Winning the cake walk 3 times! I have two packages of cookies and a box of granola bars! Anyone want some cookies?  My oldest daughter Samantha is off to homecoming tonight! I hope she has a great night! Her weekend is packed! Besides homecoming, she is busy haunting people at a local haunted house! I swear nothing scares this girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment