Track my weightloss with me!!

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Thursday, June 16, 2011

It's not WHAT you know, It's WHO you know.

So....... It's been a while since I have been on here. Lots has been going on in the weight loss world. Some good, some bad! I found I needed to adjust my plan I am going to try 1/2 pound a week. I was on a 2 pound a week plan and let me tell you, it was HARD! Besides feeling deprived and having no energy, I was in fact DEPRIVED! I was low, too low on iron.. This caused my eyebrow hairs to fall out! This was not a pretty site! The only good thing that has come out of this plan is the fact I am between 23 and 25 pounds lost, depending on the time of day.. I would rather have a slow weight loss and not be deprived. Slow and steady is the way for me!
I have been exercising as much, I need to.. It is such a self motivator besides an energy boost and pick me up! I sure need that right now! Looking for jobs is depressing!

I have sent out so many resume's! I recently took a career workshop class, updated my resume' and got tips on how to look for jobs and interview techniques. It is not easy let me tell you! You have to market yourself for a job these days. It's not WHAT you know, It's WHO you know. If you can network, have a good resume' and interview well, you soon have a job. I just wish it was sooner than later! I'll just continue to work at it until I have a job.
In the mean time, I will also  continue to work on myself, enjoy being home with my honey(when he's not at work) and  my  kiddos,  volunteer with my church. I intend to soak up the sun and savor those summer nights!
I hope all of you can find some joys in life. Even if it's small, looking for the positives like the beauty in  nature, can brighten anyone's spirit! Start today!

No comments:

Post a Comment